About Kore Industries
Headquartered in Singapore, and manufacturing plant in China, Kore Industries has been building specialised plastic injection moulds and moulded parts since 2008. In addition, it is ISO 9001-, AITF 16949 certified, and a General Motors North America approved tooling vendor.
We specialize in plastic injection mould such as:
- tandem moulds
- stack moulds
- 2K and 3K injection moulds
- overmolding and insert molding
- unscrewing moulds
- in-mould assembly moulds and
- HIGH multi-cavitation moulds
Building mold and molded parts for the following industries for over a decade
- Automotive (Lifters, Door Handles, Key Forbes, Gears, and many more)
- Gears (Gearbox, Transmissions, etc)
- Consumer Electronics (Small LED Screen frames, Tools, Casings, Power Banks, etc)
- Industrial (Power Tools, Dispensers, Specialised Weighing Scales, etc)
- Medical (Packaging, etc)
- Food-related/ Feeding Accessories(Screw Caps, Sippy Cup, Milk Bottle)
Most of Our Plastics Parts go into End-Products Made by Great companies like
- General Motor
- Kimberly Clark
- and many, many more
We Also Make and Assemble Complete Products like
- Power Banks
- Electric Power Tools
- Weighing Scales
- Sippy Cups
- Milk Bottles
- Plastic Injection Mold Manufacturing (Including Plastic Gears, multi color, multi-component and multi-shot injection molds, tandem molds, stack molds, etc)
- Plastic Injection Molding (Plastic Gears, Automotive Parts, Consumer Electronics, Feeding Accessories Parts, Feeding Accessories, etc)
- Metal Inserts (CNC)
- Product Assembly
- Product Design (Sketch, Design, 3D Modeling, Ready for Manufacture)
Our Quality and Long-Standing Customers Speaks For Itself
Quality plastic mould making is made possible with our long-standing experience in highly-challenging industries.
For over a decade, we have proven our commitment by delivering successful yet challenging projects. We take pride in the fact that most of our customers are returning customers, and that we have gained new customers through word-of-mouth.
Stringent Quality Control
With our comprehensive in-house range of QC equipments and stringent processes, we pride ourselves in implementing tight quality control to assure our customers a peace of mind.
QC equipments tailored for different industries
- Gears (parameters, tolerance, etc)
- Automotive (parameters, tolerance, steel density, etc)
- Feeding Accessories (Leakage, pull test, etc)
- Fabric Clips (Pull test, Color Matching test, etc)
Housed in a controlled environment, our moulding machines range from 50 tonnes to 550 tonnes. We have a comprehensive selection of hydraulic to full-electric horizontal and vertical machines for different moulding needs.
High Reliability with Strong Management
With Kore’s history in providing high quality moulds and plastic parts to our global customers, we believe our China manufacturing site and foreign management working philosophy are crucial in delivering quality product and giving our customers the right cost-advantage.
Talk to us today!